• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ok I just finished the painting of the pope on my auction what ya think?

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I can't see it either? But I'm watching.

nani1987

Registered Member
i posted it in here somewhere darn i forgot where i added the attachment
lol i a loosing it...............ahhhhhhhhhhhh the colors i am seeing colors.....lol

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahahahahahahahahah

nani1987

Registered Member
what ya think? the painting.

i hope this works found it is in this thread
my new auction take a look if it will be something ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last one

TGirl

Registered Member
I think I missed something....I didn't see a link

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nani..As i said before I will say it again ..That is a beautiful Picture

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:

Yes, it really is!

Oh and still no pics on the auction just incase you changed something.

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
Thank you .... all I still trying to figure out what i did wrong..... i put my heart into that painting..... does it show....lol gee if the auction dont do well maybe i will auction it off by itself...........nani

momtobrenna said:
OMG!! That is so cool!!!
not too bad for someone who has ms and can't keep their hands steady...... it came out ok if my hands didn't shake so much.......nani
thank you for the compliment.... I like hearing it... it makes me feel better that i did do a good job.......... it helps me feel better about the auction... since I am in no way making fun of the pope.......nani

hi goe to his link new auction posted for the pics......... now i just wanna make my money back........ for listing fee and hope i have some left over........lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587640578

doubles2004 said:
thank you david you are a sweetie.......~~ cyber hug to ya~~~

Last edited: