• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ok I just finished the painting of the pope on my auction what ya think?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I don't know if it's just my computer, but the pic's aren't showing up.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nani, I went to look but the pics arent there.Just the map ..But im watching for ya.

Nope its not your putor ..There not all on mine either

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
darn I keep forgeting it is in my documents and only i can see them
oh sh*** I forgot how to change it any can help?
nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
momtobrenna said:
The pictures aren't there for me either.
Well .That solves that .Its not our putors...But Nani im sure its a beautiful painting...

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well .That solves that .Its not our putors...But Nani im sure its a beautiful painting...
thank you but darn i am wondering what or how i should change it,,, i am working on it now...

ok please tell me what does show........ does anything else show?

Last edited:

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I can only see the pictures of the map at the top and then again at the bottom. It looks like all of the pictures you've added since the original listing aren't showing up.

nani1987

Registered Member
ok thanks for telling me.. would you know how to fix that..... or anybody all my pics are in my documents where should i keep them and how can i get them to show>>> any advice.. or help

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching although like everyone else I am only watching half the auction...honey you need to fix that ,.....I am not sure how...but needs to be done...
We want to see your beautiful art!
~Trina~