ok I have a unheard of request

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 16, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Can someone turn me in to ebay so I don't have to end up paying over $100.00 in fees for this auction.....hahahaha I know I know, but I didn't mean to really pay this fees.....I hit submit and before the page changed I seen what I agreed to pay.....I almost peed my pants
    I heard that if they shut you down you don't have to pay........so now here is me begginggggggggggggg pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SHUT ME DOWN!!!! heheeh ok not all the way...just this auction....I suppose there is nothing bad in it either.....lol I am going to sell a cherry with it....yeah I am gunna make a update....lol just kidding.........not the part about turning me in though...lol
    TURN ME IN>>>I AM BAD>>>I DESERVE NOT TO HAVE THIS AUCTION!!!! I will do a better auction next time...I promise...it wont be a paint job, someone said to do magnets...I promise I would do it for you!! lol :lollollol:

~Trina~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=5579859541

Last edited: May 16, 2005

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

because there are bids on it you have to pay the listing fees i think...

Maybe your watchers will pull through...
    You can cancel the bids maybe and then cancel... maybe no fees then?

Your car is pretty nice... i'm surprised at the low bids...

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

yeah I already looked into it...since there is bids whether I cancel them or not I will still have to pay...the only way out is if they shut me down themselves

4. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I am not sure you could beg to eBay to shut you down...hehehe... that's like asking for a fart in the face and getting more in the end...

Sorry it's late... wrong analogy... hehehe

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

your to funny...I thought you were help on the way....lol :lol:

Yeah I am sure if you beg for ebay to shut you down they would not...its when you don't beg they do...loose loose situation lol

~Trina~ lol

6. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Just post a link to your personal website, or a pic of your boobs or something LOL.

just watch, you'll WANT it taken down and they won't.

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

lol thats why I said I will sell a cherry with it.....but even get more graphic than that auction was....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know.....and I don't have a private web sight...yes yes this is a shock to you all...but i don't I do not even know how to make one, buy one, play with one....lol

~Trina~

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Trina Will you advertise for a longhorn ranch in texas

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

heck I would now advertise Tom's septic and sewer.....lol
    A ranch is much better though woooooooooohoooooooooooooo

thank you thank you...even though you guys would not turn me in for having such a bad auction on ebay.........lol

i mean I would have done it for you...lol

~Trina~

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Ok thanks. I have 100 texas longhorns The Texas longhorn Ranch here in texas Advertising it might get more people interested in some livestock buying or tradeing