Ok I have a auction question

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, Jun 26, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Can you start an new auction and inside that auction say "look at this <Auction number> and send them to your other auction.....is that like a bad thing to do...I know you need to sell something, but can you get away with that????

~Trina~

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I think you have to sell something. Ppl have done it, but it's been pulled.

You could "sell" the URL for a penny to the other auction...

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You absolutely HAVE to sell a product or service. Lana's right. It's been done many times but, doesn't last long. I would say if you're thinking of doing it...put some token product in it to keep from being pulled.

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Well I don't want to take a chance of both of them getting pulled....hmmmmmmmmm I need more hits and more bids,,Was just trying to figure it out how to do that....

5. 1_ares_1

You're doing great right now...it's just in the middle right now. Don't get discouraged... be patient. Just keep updating with silly stuff and we'll keep the Q's coming!

6. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Write me a question to my auction...something to the fact that you want the domain to show off your xray...it may make people look for it ??

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Are you sure...i don't want your auction pulled that is for sure all because of me.........

8. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

It shouldn't be pulled if it's pointing back to another ebay auction.

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ok I did it, but everyone Note that Krom said I could and it was her Idea and that I am not spamming on her auction auction........Ok?????????????????? lol

10. 1_ares_1

AHAHhahaha! Trina...such a worry-wart! There's no way that asking for a little attention in an email will get her cancelled. It's something that goes on constantly between friendly auctioneers.
    Very cool to post it for her. Good going!

But "spamming" is another story. (whew! an invited email is not spam)