• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OK I did it! I'm selling EVERYTHING!

Julie

Registered Member
I'm watching this one Lana...and maaannnn I wish we were closer to each other....there looks to be some AWESOME treasures in there!!

Ooohhh, I wish you such luck with this one! I hope your reserve gets met & that this does really well for you!

BTW...awesome listing, wonderful pics, good job!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok so hubby is at work and so I called him and said "HEY, this lady I know on AS is selling all the stuff in her garage and I want it and he said "ok bid on it, but before you do go to UHAUL.com and see how much it would cost for us to pick up a truck there and drive back to here".....uggggggggggggg so I did and unfortunatly I can not bid <crying>

I really wanted some of that stuff..........mannnnnnnnnnnnnn <pouting>

I am watching though!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck .I hope you do well with It .

feral_films

Registered Member
did you look at a truck round trip? because if you only take it from there to home it would be cheaper. take a greyhound out there

i used to drive a box truck for a living, worst part was running empty

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nice auction!! Looks like someone will get some great stuff!! Watching!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Ok so hubby is at work and so I called him and said "HEY, this lady I know on AS is selling all the stuff in her garage and I want it and he said "ok bid on it, but before you do go to UHAUL.com and see how much it would cost for us to pick up a truck there and drive back to here".....uggggggggggggg so I did and unfortunatly I can not bid <crying>

I really wanted some of that stuff..........mannnnnnnnnnnnnn <pouting>

I am watching though!!!
trina....

You're in WA right?

I was going to add to my auction that if someone paid enough, and bought the uhaul, I'd take it to them!! LOL. You could probably get it all in one of those $19.95 trucks.

TGirl

Registered Member
Well then I was doing something wrong....I typed in from your place to mine and it was 1400.00 ugggggggggggggg And no that was not round trip...we were gunna drive there and pick up the truck there....

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
That would ROCK if you could actually come out here! You guys could stay the night at my house if ya liked.. no charge. I'll even turn on the AC. LOL.

I'm still repacking and organizing the boxes. It might fit in a big suv or even a mini van. I have another idea, I'm going to PM you about it.

Lana