• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ok I Cant Sleep

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok.. I cant sleep so i guess im on here for the night dam nerves anyone else around and cant sleep..

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL Just PM'd you asking the questions you just answered. I'm on here for a little while yet. My eyeballs are starting to close though :( :( :(

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm wish i could get mine to close for awhile

Nanner

Registered Member
I'd bet you could get your eyes to close but turning your head off is a whole different thing :( :(

Shoulda come over here today. Cleaned cleaned and cleaned some more. Not use to that so it wore me out :D

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
I have done everything i could think of to wear myself out..But nothing worked..I mowed ,I chased the cattle ,fought with the dogs ..Even went for a drive with the dogs on the 4 wheeler and it broke down then i had to walk like a mile and a half back to the houde ....hmmm and im still up

nani1987

Registered Member
Your nerves huh? take it easy david it will fine.... you just gotta relax watch a movie a boring one that may work......lol nani i can't sleep either but I had my nap already i be asleep by 3am

doubles2004 said:
I have done everything i could think of to wear myself out..But nothing worked..I mowed ,I chased the cattle ,fought with the dogs ..Even went for a drive with the dogs on the 4 wheeler and it broke down then i had to walk like a mile and a half back to the houde ....hmmm and im still up
chase the cattle did I read that right........ok I would of been tired on that one.. but wait a minute I would of hurt them without meaning to.. I have a motor wheelchair.. I chased the kids and now my nephew moved in......... like i dont' have enought teenagers to deal with.........urggggggggghh hey can i send them over they will drive you nuts and you will go to bed...............lol what ya think nanner????? nani

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks nanni ..but i will sleep while they do there thing on me im sure.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im in Texas ,,Its 3.00am here

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Im in Texas ,,Its 3.00am here
man your up late, My parents when they were together they use to live in el paso tx.. too hot and flat for me.. but northern ca is dry heat and it is suppose to get up to the 90's so look like i am staying indoor tomorrow, I cant be out in the heat it affects my ms..... what time you have to go to the hospital....?