• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OK...I am off.......

TGirl

Registered Member
Please ohhh please let the cable guy come today to the new house...how will I ever live without you guys (crying)...I wub you guys so much (balling) (or is it bawling?) anyway....If he does not come today hopefully tomorrow...and if not tomorrow :*( ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't even think of what might happen because he wont come on Saturday ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sob)....(boohoo AHHHHHHHH)
ok ok enough of that stuff (sniff) (sniff) (blows nose) (LOUDLY)

Ok you all I have to go...gotta take my poor computer apart :( gunna cry again....not sure when I will be back...so you all haffta watch my auction for me....you know the ONE...POPPYCOCK...<giggles> I love saying that!!!

gunna miss you guys
Bye4now
<smootches>
~Trina~
ohhh I will be back...yes that is a promise...heheheheheh <wink>

Julie

Registered Member
:( OK...(sniff, sniff)...(grabbing some kleenex)....(blowing my nose)... :( ...i already went thru this once with you.... :( (wiping eyes)...now I know you hate to do it...as much as I hate telling you to do it... :( But turn it off, take it apart...and we will see you very, very soon....WAAAAAHHHHHHH