• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OK, here is my shot at greatness

precision

Registered Member

TGirl

Registered Member
hahaha cute cute cute...I always like when a auction has like the kid talking or now a dog...very cute...love it...I will be watching
~Trina~

kennon07

Registered Member
You are too funny!! I just added you to my watch list!! Good Luck!

precision

Registered Member
Thanks guys, I just did this one for fun. But in reality, my dog won't go near this toy....it is sitting up on a shelf in my office, and she growls at it every time she looks up and sees it...lol

precision

Registered Member
garetvet44 said:
That is a hilarious auction! Poor wiener dog....he has it very rough! :lol:
Yeah....such a rough life she has...lol

Ok so this auction isn't going too well...."sigh"

only about 87 hits, 7 watchers (probably all from this site) and no bids...oh well...lol

it was worth a shot.

YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

I just got a notice from ebay saying that my dog toy auction is in violation! What the *#$&!!!!!

Somebody submitted it to wierdebay, I said thanks in the reply, and it was posted in the questions...for crying out loud, what is their problem!!!!!!

Last edited: