• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OJ SImpson's "If I Did It"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
In the apparently soon to be released book by OJ Simpson titled "If I Did It," OJ describes (hypothetically) how he would have planned and carried out the murder of his wife in 1994.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/19/fashion/19simpson.html?_r=1&ref=books&oref=slogin

Of course, it's important to remember that he was found innocent of this murder..

Then how could he write a full book about how he WOULD have done it IF he had really done it?

Seems to me that he has serious serious problems. Everybody knows that he did it. There's no "if" about it. The book should simply be titled "I Did It."

Most people who have read the book view it as a confession anyway. A detailed hypothetical description of how he would have killed his wife? Seems more like a "haha I'm not in jail" claim if anything.