• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OJ Simpson in jal (and the news) again

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well OJ has gotten himself in some trouble again. A few nights ago he and several accomplices attempted to rob items that he claimed were originally stolen from him, from a sports memorabilia collector in his hotel room. The collector reported that several guns were pointed at him during the episode. OJ claims there were no guns present.

Bloomberg.com: U.S.

Odd way to pop back into the news. If they were stolen then why didn't he file a police report? Who knows. They may not have been stolen at all.

What did he think he was going to do once he left the guy in his room? It's not like the guy, who had several signed OJ items, wasn't going to know exactly who robbed him...

Strange indeed.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Man, this guy is a moron. He thought the stuff was his even though he had to auction it all off.

marshall

Registered Member
about time. i couldnt believe he got off just because the gloves found at the crime scene didnt fit the first time!