• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oilers trade Taylor Hall to the Devils for Adam Larsson

TheRealVJ

Registered Member
Just going to leave this here. I don't even know what to say.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can’t believe this trade, either. I know the Oilers needed a young defenseman and they have an overflow of forwards, but Hall deserves a much better return than Larsson. Devils just got a heck of a player.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Blues offered Shattenkirk for Hall...I really wish Edmonton woulda went for that haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Blues offered Shattenkirk for Hall...I really wish Edmonton woulda went for that haha
I imagine the Oilers wanted someone a bit younger. That would have been a great pick-up for you guys.

Hall is a wonderful offensive talent that was mired in the Edmonton wasteland.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Same here lol. Shattenkirk still wants to leave and I'm worried about getting someone good in return.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Same here lol. Shattenkirk still wants to leave and I'm worried about getting someone good in return.
You have good reason to worry. 1. Either Blues management are asking way too much, 2. No one is really interested in his services. I'll go with number one, though.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That one's a huge headscratcher to me. Devils literally robbed the Oilers in that one. Looks like not much has changed with Oilers management after all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That one's a huge headscratcher to me. Devils literally robbed the Oilers in that one. Looks like not much has changed with Oilers management after all.
Peter Chiarelli now traded both Seguin and Taylor Hall and got fleeced in both deals. Yet, he still has a job. LOL.