• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OILERS TRADE D SMID TO FLAMES FOR PROSPECTS

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Edmonton Oilers have traded Ladislav Smid to the Calgary Flames for prospects.

What's wrong with this picture?

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Smid had to leave to open up cap space for a horrible goaltender who called Edmonton the North Pole 7 years ago. He is afraid of Bears and Edmonton has two teams named after bears. I do believe Edmonton has some parks, so he should like that. Let's just hope his new neighbors don't own a husky.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of their few players who actually played with grit. Horack I am pretty sure will never be a full time NHLer and the other Broissot is several years away.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
A pillow soft Oilers defense has become even softer with Smyd's departure. He was not a flashy player but, he was a dedicated foot soldier who sacrificed himself to help his team.