• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ohio police share photos of adults who overdosed in car

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I seriously doubt that it will stop the users but it could be helpful to stop new people from trying it. Imo, people that use drugs like that should not be allowed to keep kids. No way kids that live like that could ever get happy or feel safe.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The heroin epidemic is awful right now. Lot of people are folks who get addicted through prescribed pain pills.

Didn't know it was such a problem until recently.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The heroin epidemic is awful right now. Lot of people are folks who get addicted through prescribed pain pills.

Didn't know it was such a problem until recently.
Some people turned to heroine after being cut off their prescription drugs from these pain management clinics. I would like to know when these clinics became popular and if it coincides with the uptick in prescription drug and heroine overdoses.

I can see giving people these codeine pain pills after surgery but not bottle after bottle unless you are suffering from something like cancer that is going to kill you anyway.

Feds’ Pill Crackdown Drives Pain Patients to Heroin