• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

oh..

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Thank god someone changed Sub-talk. I was getting bored of the scurvy curs corner.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Sub talks name hasn't changed. It's never changed. You're on drugs.

Dabs

Registered Member
But why the back-slash?? ( \ )
Shouldn't it be Hoochie's/Pub??
Or Hoochie's..wtf-ever??
I have been wondering about that from day one.....the \ really makes the word...not a word.
Somebody typo?? ~LoL~

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it wasn't a typo, it showed up there by itself.

incidentally I had a dream that Dabs named subtalk something ridiculous and I felt it necessary to max out my credit card getting in a subtalk naming war with her.

Dabs

Registered Member
How about Hoochie's Poo?

Naa...sounds like it would be a shitty place~
------
it wasn't a typo, it showed up there by itself.

incidentally I had a dream that Dabs named subtalk something ridiculous and I felt it necessary to max out my credit card getting in a subtalk naming war with her.
Thanks for filling me in Jeanie...seriously, I thought somebody made a typing error ~LoL~
My idea for a new name wouldn't be that ridiculous, coming from me??....surely not :)

Last edited: