Oh.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Well, I suck. :cry:
I'm sorry I haven't been active or even here at all. I've been applying to college and going through the whole process of senior year. I guess the flip side of me not being on here is I actually get work done, which means so far this year I have a 95 average. (beyond amazing for me.)
I'll prolly come on a lot next year while trying to pass the time while everyone else is out drinking at parties (I don't do that.) and between classes.
I promise, I really do miss you guys. <3 Every once and a while I'll be skimming through the web and check out this site, but never have enough time to post.
Don't be fooled. No other forum shall catch my heart. :nod:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hai! Just a couple of days ago I was wondering what had happened to you. I was skimming through old Pho'bucket pages, you see, and ran into this:

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
hahahaha. That was like the first pic I posted when I joined. Thank god my bangs are longer. No worries, I'm fine. Just trying to focus on school and getting into one.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
yeah senior year wasn't the breeze I was expecting. good luck with everything
Yeah, I was kind of fustrated. Everyone kept tellling me "Just get to senior year and you'll get through it fine. Just enjoy yourself." I got here and I'm managing my work (to make money of my own. its important to me.) and applying to schools. Trying to keep up with school. I've never been that good of a student so this year is basically me making sure my high school gpa goes up and I know how to be organized. Jeez. :sigh:
</rant>