• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oh Yeah!

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
finally i decided to sign up for this board. My friend, and moderator of the site (the mercenary) showed me this site and i fell in love with it. it's got everything to talk about. what more could you ask for? i hope i will have a good time on the board and maybe one day become a moderator.

p.s. thanks *the mercenary*

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
You could ask for a million dollars.

Hopefully you will havea good time, and doubtfully will you ever become a mod (there's more mods than this place can deal with as it is, hehe), but hopefully you'll still post a lot and enjoy yourself.

Welcome, you seem to know how to type... thats worth sometime in my book.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
yes. it's got EVERYTHING....

welcome and have fun

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well hello and welcome to the boards! Have fun and stay active.

B

barfootboards

fo sho

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am very glad that I am not the only person that gets members here. Hopefully you'll become an active member here on Central Fusion, and enjoy yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 6
sunrise Bathroom Wall 6
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 1
T Bathroom Wall 3
Vegito728 Bathroom Wall 28