• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

oh yeah, i have a car

A

aschaefer04

some of you may have wondered wtf is in my sig...

if you tards would like high-res pics, just let me know

2000 Mustang GT
Roush Stage II Wheels, 18x9 Front, 18x10 Rear
Front: Kumho Ecsta Supra 245/35/18 Rear: BF Goodrich G-Force T/A-KD 295/35/18
Roush Front Fascia
Steeda Sport Springs
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
MAC Cold Air Intake
BBK Off-Road H-Pipe
Flowmaster 2-Chamber Mufflers
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Interior Leather Swap from 1995 GT

That's pretty much it...hope you enjoy the pics :)

edit: oh yeah, that's my yard, the pics were taken with my dad's 1968 Mustang Coupe 351...sorry for the straw stripe, we had to run new septic tile last fall and we're in the process of reseeding it.

A

aschaefer04

Bio248 said:
you rich bastard :D :p
i disagree...hahah

the car cost me a whole 9000 dollars that i have saved up for for a long time...the old car is a project of my dad's that he's built up gradually over the years

the pond/pool/gazebo/landscaping are all do-it-yourself projects that we've worked hard for over the past 10 years

the house, a 4bdrm/1.5bath/2500ft^2 farmhouse is approaching its 100th year of being in business :)

edit: and fuck the blower, that will happen after i get out of college when i can afford to put an entirely new motor/fuel system/suspension/cage in the car...hahah
we're just the illusion of rich...hahah

A

aschaefer04

the landscaping needs remulching and the lawn needs ALOT of rain

B

Bio248

yeah dude, i just moved out into the country and i need my lawn to grow. im gonna be running a pretty quick 98 grand prix pretty soon. going for the centrifugal supercharger. gonna own stangs all day. :D

A

aschaefer04

Bio248 said:
im gonna be running a pretty quick 98 grand prix pretty soon. going for the centrifugal supercharger. gonna own stangs all day. :D
gtp, correct? or are you going aftermarket with the blower?

im gonna need alot of specs on blower install/projected power before you start claiming that you'll own /REAL/ stangs all day

V6 stangs, yes, but that's like saying you'll own a tractor in the 1/4 mile :p

B

Bio248

haha, yeah..i got a gt and am probably getting the blower next spring time, just gotta get all the supporting mods in the mean time. i should be able to take down plain jane mustang gt's with no problem, but its the people that actually throw money into their car that will be fun to drop pullies for :D

A

aschaefer04

Bio248 said:
mustang gt's with no problem, but its the people that actually throw money into their car that will be fun to drop pullies for :D
meh, vs. a stock gt it'd probably be a drivers race, especially since you're driving a car with a shitty pontiac automatic.

and vs. modded mustangs...past simple exhaust and CAI and blah blah....hahahaaaahahahahah

good luck ;)

by the way, what kind of blower? size? lbs boost?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 6
sunrise Bathroom Wall 6
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 1
T Bathroom Wall 3
Vegito728 Bathroom Wall 28