• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oh! Y hallo thar! ^_^

C-Mach

Registered Member
Why hello, all! My name is Christian F. I am a sixteen-year-old male living near L.A., with a keen interest in politics and political science. I look forward to many interesting discussions with you in the future!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Christian! You should do well to make nice addition to GF with your interest! Be sure to read the rules for MA section as it seems you will be posting in this part most.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey there, C-Mach. Welcome to the maelstrom. Which part of Nearla are you from? I'm in Whittier by the OC line, myself.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Good question, Tucker. I live in between Calabasas and Malibu.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Ha, no kidding? I never realized that there was civilization between those two points.
There isn't. No bus service. No sewer. No 3G. Nothing of importance within reasonable walking distance. Pretty much nothing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome C-Mach! I've seen a few of your post in the mature discussion area, it's great to get a new member that is interested in politics. I do hope you find your comfort zone here at GF and decide to become a regular. If you have any questions the Staff will do there best to answer you.

Cheers

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here and stick around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Hilander General Discussion 4
Dr4gon Science & History 6