Oh the joys of being a Buffalo Bills fan!

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Zanthrax54, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

My team hasn't been to the playoffs in seven years and since the 90's I have witnessed my team lose in more different ways than any other football team EVER...

I've had to suffer throught the historic "wide right" and "Music City Miracle"

Over the past three season's I'd be willing to bet that the bills have lost more games on the final play than any other franchise...I remember losing to miami on the final play of the game on a chris chambers td catch two years ago...in that same season the jacksonville jaguars did it to us on opening day with a td grab in the back of the end zone with no time left to play...last season we pissed away a last second victory to the San Diego Chargers...

and today we lose to the bronocos by ONE FRIGGIN POINT! We were winning all game long and then BAM! last second drive, no timeouts and old Jason Elam kicks the 42 yard field goal in hurry up fashion to fully drive the knife in my heart...

I just do not know how much more of this I can take...this team will surely give me a heart attack someday!

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I'm a Bengals fan...I win...

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Zanthrax its good to have you back, as for being a Bills fan I have no sympathy for you im a Dolphins fan myself lol. As long as we have a better record than the Jets and Bills im happy because the Pats are a juggernaut and I cant see anyone in the NFL having a better record them them except maybe the Colts.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Pats are overrated. Chargers and Colts will both have better records. Philly will be another team.

Zanthrax Im a browns fan. My team sucks. lol.

Although the bills are my franchise in madden. In my second season I went 16-0 (on all pro) but I picked the bills because they were probably one of the worst franshises in the game and they had a rooki RB.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a lot of franchises out there that hasnt had a lot of success lately, but I did watch that Bills vs Broncos game, and the Bills look very promising especially Lynch. There defense was pretty good as well, the only thing that they didn't do well yesterday was there passing game, Lee Evans which is there best wide out only had five yards that can't happen, if the Bills want to win.

6. Darksyde

Darksyde Registered Member

What we should be worrying about is Everrett with a possibly career ending injury, wire with a blown MCL, webster with a broken forearm and simpson with a broken ankle and we lost the damn game

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Everett's out for sure. Any surgical repair on the spinal cord definitely puts you out. They say he might not be able to walk. :scared:

8. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

We can truly relate to one another then! Being a Bills fan is like being a browns fan!

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Update: There was an update on Everett's condition. 3 days ago we all heard that the chances of him walking again was 1 out of 1000. But we might witness a miracle after Everett started moving his toes and fingers yesterday. Hopefully he can continue to do so and take the next big step and that's walking without aid.

10. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

and believe me Darksyde I am VERY concerned about KE...you know how we are on the range.

This is terrific news and I'd like to ask everybody to continue to keep Kevin in your prayers.