Oh- the irony of this one is too much!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, Dec 12, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I can see why they did it though. They have a lot of other stuff that they are selling that is shown in that auction. It links to many other shirts and some car posters from what I could tell.

Only 79 hits so far though.. Hardly worth $59 without any sales. Hopefully they sold some of their other stuff because of this. :)

3. biglance

biglance New Member

SOmetimes you need to do these things to get looks at your other items..

4. cno2u

cno2u Registered Member

LOL the irony of it is funny though. I mean the arrow is pointing at the seller :lol: Made me laugh!

5. mamab

mamab Registered Member

Guess if you purchase the t-shirt, the saying is true. :lol:

6. karenlyn

karenlyn Registered Member

lol... I suppose that would make it true! 59$ is a LOT to spend... I hope for their sake they get some sales out of that. It must work, or else nobody would want to do it, right?

7. Melos

Melos Registered Member

That t-shirt is their loss-leader, I guess. I'm sure they are getting more attention to their other auctions with it, or, like karenlyn said - they wouldn't be doing it!

8. ninikins

ninikins Registered Member

Glad to see that some seller have a sense of humor though

9. hokeshel

hokeshel Registered Member

That is funny, it would be even funnier if the arrow was poitning up at the wearer's face. I can't believe how long these shirts have been around. My daughter's friend has one and weras it all the time and noone will walf to that side of her.

10. mamab

mamab Registered Member

Can you believe that someone actually bought the tshirt for 8.99 plus shipping? :stare: You can make one for MUCH cheaper than that!