Oh shit, son

Jeremy

Registered Member
Needed a good gen chat forum, this place was one of the top links on Google when I searched. Looks like a solid place. Rules and user permissions here seem pretty liberal but not to the point of anarchy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Jeremy! Tell us a bit more about yourself, what are some of your interest and favorite subjects to debate? Which sections of GF do you see mostly active in?

See you around!

You'd think so, but I've been told if I use the word 'greenhouse' once more they will hunt me down and stamp on my face. Only joking, that was a daft comment, I am a daft human.

Welcome and hello. How are you?

Jeremy

Registered Member
Welcome Jeremy! Tell us a bit more about yourself, what are some of your interest and favorite subjects to debate? Which sections of GF do you see mostly active in?

See you around!
Gaming, computers, drawing. Gaming covers virtually any game. Vidya, tabletop, whatever. As long as it's a game I'm interested.

Not really into debate on any subject unless I'm trying to mess with people.

Cards, anime, tech and gen.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Jeremy. Welcome to GF. There are tons of gaming talk here but a good amount of discussions covering anything else from politics to music. I am sure you would enjoy it here.

Where are you from?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
You'd think so, but I've been told if I use the word 'greenhouse' once more they will hunt me down and stamp on my face. Only joking, that was a daft comment, I am a daft human.

Welcome and hello. How are you?
Lmfao!! I wish I could rep you for that, that made me chuckle :lol:

Anyway! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you certainly enjoy yourself here. People sign up, and they never leave. Seriously.