• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oh, she's here...

Migle

Hi everyone! Yay forums! So yeah I'm new my name is Migle but if you want call me Brenna. Now I guess I'm sopposed to say who I am what I like and whatever. I don't have a job because I'm only 10 so that's not gonna happen... I love minecraft and love love LOVE mermaids! So yeah. I'm gonna go figure out how to use this thing cuz I'm on mobile... TWISE AS HARD!!!!

So yeah bye!:cute:
-Migle

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
First off, are you actually 10?

Secondly, welcome to the forum! You like minecraft and mermaids eh? Have you ever made a mermaid in minecraft yet? There's a small cult of minecraft enthusiasts here on the forum. Be sure to find the thread!

Actually, here's the link to the thread, http://www.generalforum.com/video-games/minecraft-super-fun-game-77205.html

Post some pictures of the things you've made!

Anywho, welcome here!

Danno

Registered Member
Welcome!

Have we ever had anyone as young on here? It's crazy.

Anyhow, get stuck in. We are a great bunch, don't be afraid to ask question, follow the rules, have fun...erm....more introduction stuff...erm....

See you around

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to GF. Can't believe your only 10.

Falconer

Registered Member
Seconding all the 'can't believe it' statements, but nevertheless, welcome aboard. See you around, I expect!

cronickay87

Registered Member
Hello! Thats nuts that you are only 10 yrs old..My little 10 yr old sister likes mermaids too, not sure whats going on with the mermaids nowadays, but im surprised you wanted to join a forum instead of being outside..people my age, or at least me personally, isnt one to go run and play outside..lol

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)