Oh, Oh, Oh Oh Oh Oh Canada!!!!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Ok, I got GREAT news from my doctor today he let me know my surgery is postponed until September. So i'm back in GREAT spirits today... I'm going back to work next week and I can't wait to start living life again... Things are getting better for me....

And sooooo I gave in... I'm gonna do it... but i'm not being drastic...

Please, Please everyone keep me on your list. Heck, I bet some of you never knew what I did before sooooo... if you read the BIO you will... and the auction is pretty funny too...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5598216715

Thank you to all who have said well wishes to me along the way. I thank you all... Now I can focus on moms health more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tania, That's fantastic news. I'm glad things are looking up. I hope this auction goes HUGE for you! :D

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Great auction. You look so different in the one with your dark hair. I'm a little concerned with the no reserve you have right now.

You don't want to go getting a perm tatto for just $10.00 do you?

Glad to hear things are getting better for you. That's great news!!!! :)

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Thanks Angel, I wish I could post better pics of me... those are ones from Christmas time and very early this year.. I'm really skinny in the face and blotchy still but the doctor said it will be a few more weeks before I see weight gain and more colour...

Ya... I wish me luck too, and everyone else on here... always!!!

Wolver... ya true 10$ would be low... lol... but heck... I would still do it... well... hmm.. maybe not... but... hehehe... Still... in the spirit of an auction... whatever happens happens...

helpisontheway said:
Thanks Angel, I wish I could post better pics of me... those are ones from Christmas time and very early this year.. I'm really skinny in the face and blotchy still but the doctor said it will be a few more weeks before I see weight gain and more colour...

Ya... I wish me luck too, and everyone else on here... always!!!
Better pic's?? Are you kidding........You are gorgeous! I have a feeling your inbox will be filling up with men letting you know they're single too!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Great auction. You look so different in the one with your dark hair. I'm a little concerned with the no reserve you have right now.

You don't want to go getting a perm tatto for just $10.00 do you?

Glad to hear things are getting better for you. That's great news!!!! :)
I am with wolver on this one, I hope you do well but maybe you should of put a reserve on it. Can you add one? Or take it down and relist it? I too would hate to see you go permanant for little of nothing. :)

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I wouldn't worry about the pics. You look beautiful in them all. You are sure to get a lot of attention, I'm sure!!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe... ya hehehe... I started a blog the other day (which is now down... I was ranting about guys)... hey... I'd go for a Greek Billionaire anyday or an average joe with heart... lol...

Ya my brown hair is what I have now... I did that when I started treatment... It's also the camera.. That one I took myself with a camera phone... Back in March I think...

What prompted the auction was everyone posting their tattoos on here... SO YOU ALL ARE TO BLAME... LOL...

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Also Tania, maybe you should think about extending it to a 10 day auction.
THose 3 extra days really help sometimes. :)

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe... ok 10 days... thanks Ladies... mwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Ya, I took down all my other auctions out of guilt... I had toast, haunted garbage... the vase I kept up... that's another story... never again would I do that!!!