OH NOEZ! ZOMBIEZ!

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'm reading this South of Nowhere fanfiction where the town is being attacked by zombies...

And I'm scared.

D:

HELP MEH

Corona

Registered Member
1984 is the most horrific book I have read, forget zombies and vampires.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I just though...weapons like shotguns work best against zombies because you can blow the head off with it...but the UK bans all weapons, except for those that are really only used in clay pigeon shooting and the like.

"A shotgun is described as a smooth-bore gun (not being an air-weapon) which has a barrel not less than 24 inches with a bore diameter not exceeding 2 inches. A firearm usually describes a cartridge-loading, rifled-barrel longarm (rifle) with a barrel not shorter than 300mm. Overall length of the firearm must not be less than 600mm unless it is a muzzle loader. Firearms include: muzzle-loading rifles or pistols; shotguns with a magazine capacity greater than three; airguns with power ratings exceeding 12 ft/lbs for rifles and 6ft/lbs for pistols; and historic pistols kept at home as part of a collection or kept at a designated historic site and used for non-competitive target practice."

So with this in mind, you know what I think? THE GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF ZOMBIES!