• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oh No!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
These shoes have made my feet stink! LOL I sprayed them with a body spray, now they smell like stinky feet AND body spray! :))
OH MY!

Nanner

Registered Member
Are you sure they are yours? :D

ecnotek

Registered Member
Msbabedoll,
I good thing to try is baby powder. No expert, but the spray will give it more of a smell the powder will take off some of the smell.

Hope that help.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
cbsgen4593 said:
Nanner, are you talking about the shoes or the feet? :lol:
baby cornstarch works real well too (stinky girl) and if you make her laugh she toots hahahaha! stinky stinky :lol:

krakkan

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
These shoes have made my feet stink! LOL I sprayed them with a body spray, now they smell like stinky feet AND body spray! :))
OH MY!
Sounds most unpleasant... I hate to be in your shoes :D

Mina

Registered Member
baking powder is great for this...my brothers both had feet that could knock out a room full of people if they took off their shoes.. It's the only thing we found that really worked.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Thats a scary thought. But then again, I know someone who has the same problem, dont know if he ever tried that though.

I only wear shoes for work, other than that, I hate shoes. Im either barefoot or will wear sandels