"Oh my gosh, he/she looks JUST LIKE him/her!"

You know what they say: There are at least half a dozen people who look just like you. So, have you ever noticed an uncanny resemblance between two people (they could be two celebrities, two non-celebrities, a celebrity and a non-celebrity or someone and a fictional character)? If so, who? Has anyone else noticed such resemblances between somebody else and you? Who did they think you looked like?

I can't help but notice how much my dad used to look like Kevin Bacon. My twelve-year-old sister used to look like Shirley Temple and now she looks somewhat like Keira Knightley. I noticed how much Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman resemble each other and how much Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears look alike. As for personal resemblances, I've been told that I look like a girl named Rachel from Bowie High School, a girl who came out of the autism ward in the hospital where my parents and a family friend who lives with us works (I heard she had the same hair, eyes, glasses, bangles, and outfit as me and that she even paces like me! A dead ringer! By the way, yes, I do have autism. Scary!), a girl who played Princess Winifred the Woe-Be-Gone aka 'Fred' in a high school production of "Once Upon a Mattress"(which is a retelling of the classic story "The Princess and the Pea")-that earned me the nickname "Fred", a girl who my dad and someone else in the church saw walking a Scotland Terrier when they were soul-winning one Saturday afternoon, a rude girl who went to school with a friend of mine and Violet Beauregarde (from the original Willy Wonka movie). I guess I'm just one of those look-alike people.

So, like I said before, have you noticed any resemblances between two people? Has anyone told you that you look like anyone else? Please tell me about it.

I notice resemblances between people all the time, but mostly I keep my mouth shut in case they get offended. :hah:

Or maybe I just think I notice it often, because I go on this website every once in a while > Totally Looks Like… Famous People and Celeb Look-A-Likes

None of the 'fixed' people in my life are strikingly similar to anyone famous or anyone else that I know of. And nobody has told me I look like anyone, the same person, on more than one occasion. Not that I can remember anyway.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i have a friend who totally looks like Jessica Simpson. some people used to tell me i resemble with an Italian actress [whose name i don't remember now] but i don't see any resemblance with her anyway lol.
some tell me they have friends with whom i look-a-like. but that's it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get it all the time, but that's because I have a twin brother, people call me by his name as well.

One time my friend said I looked like someone from Degrassi High, Joey something I believe. Showed me a picture, didn't think I looked much like him.

I'm plain, no chance I resemble someone else.
In college a women looked like Halle Berry, she just needed to spruce her hair up and bam.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
My cousin looks just like Kiera Knightly.
My grandfather looked just like Kevin Costner when he was a young man.
I've been told I look like some acquaintance or other of people who came up to me to tell me so.