• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oh My Goodness A Full Glass

trees

Registered Member
Last edited by a moderator:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Re: Look at this !

Is this yours??????? Interesting auction either way!

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member

I am the high bidder :)

Hope i started it for ya :)

BoBBiT

trees

Registered Member

Thanks so much for the start! :) Dont really want to disclose if this is mine or not, who wants to tell everyone that they have a marriage from he** ?
Kinda embarrasing!
Thanks for looking, and watching!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

trees said:
Thanks so much for the start! :) Dont really want to disclose if this is mine or not, who wants to tell everyone that they have a marriage from he** ?
Kinda embarrasing!
Thanks for looking, and watching!
Nothing embarrasing about someone taking control or their life! I wish this brave person the best of luck, and a lifetime of happiness....it's way too short to waste on being unhappy!

1_ares_1

Registered Member

Take it from someone else whos marriage has gone to he**... Keep your chin up, and learn to laugh out loud at these things. The gals in here are always great for some *giggles*... Hang out more often, you'll see. :cool:

Love the auction... will watch.

trees

Registered Member

Well I am sure that this person (who ever it is) really appreciates these kind words!
I would love to hang out in here more, Hope to soon be able to! :)

Thanks so much for watching the auction! And for the questions!

TGirl

Registered Member

Good Luck <wink> I am watching

~Trina~

trees

Registered Member

TGirl said:
Good Luck <wink> I am watching

~Trina~
<catching the wink> Thanks so much! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

trees said:
<catching the wink> Thanks so much! :)
Trees........we are gonna have lot's of fun with you here! Welcome back again!!!!!!