Oh my God look here! It's Crush Card

Turbo

Registered Member
Actually, it wasn't slipped in a POTD pack. It was in the booklet instead of Hidden Soldier. This is the biggest mistake in Yugioh here in the US to my knowledge.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Jungle Jim said:
what does crush card do?
Go to the link and you will see it for your self.

TurboniumNY said:
Actually, it wasn't slipped in a POTD pack. It was in the booklet instead of Hidden Soldier. This is the biggest mistake in Yugioh here in the US to my knowledge.
Well what ever that is still so b.s. If it were me I would have sold it for the first 6k let alone 42k.

S

SexyKungFuSammy

All crush card is DDV but in Reverse. Tribute low to kill high instead of kTribute high to kill low.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungFuSammy said:
All crush card is DDV but in Reverse. Tribute low to kill high instead of kTribute high to kill low.
Your rihgt it is DDV in reverse, but it's better in a since. All I know is UDE messed up royally with this one.

DRXX said:
It would be the USA's biggest mistake

Thats a strong card
Your rihgt we messed up big time here.

xD

Been awhile since I seen that card. I had one in Japanese that I used alot. This was awhile ago though. Man, if only it were worth that much in Japanese. xD

Nice though, I would have been a happy dude to sell it to whoever. A card isn't worth cap to me, but to others...xD

Sephiroth - "I have the rare Crush Card here"

People - "O_O"

Sephiroth - "^_^...Let the bidding begin"