• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OH, I wish...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener. That is what I'd really love to be, 'cause if I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener, everyone would be in love with me.

(STFU, I've been watching commercials on YouTube. I don't get a lot of chances to watch commercials.)

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
That shows that most of my knowledge of America is based purely on what I learnt from watching copious amounts of The Simpsons in my childhood. Next you are going to tell me you aren't all yellow and have more than 4 fingers.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That shows that most of my knowledge of America is based purely on what I learnt from watching copious amounts of The Simpsons in my childhood. Next you are going to tell me you aren't all yellow and have more than 4 fingers.
Let me guess, you also think Canadians say "aboot" and drive cars with square wheels? Oh Crouton, you poor whore... :shake:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Travel 1
Unity Sports 5
thealigator Travel 7
dDave Shopping 5
ReasontoBelieve Technology 3