• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Officially one week opened

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well congratulations guys. We've been open for one week now, not to bad for one week. 3500 posts a d 115 members. I am really happy about the progress so far, my ultimate goal us ti have 5000 posts a week, not to achieve that goal we need more members, and so far you guys been doing a good job recruiting them, but even if we do get new members, I still think it will be hard to get 5000 posts a week. But you guys must prove me wrong lol. Now when I look at the forums and I see there
s only 3500 posts and 115 members I am like that's not a lot, but what I always forget is that we've been open for week now so it is great. But what will even look better is when where gonna have 10 000 posts and 1000 members. Now for the 1000 members it will be very hard to achieve, but it's reachable. But for the 10 000 posts, give us maybe two weeks, maybe three and will be there no problem.

When I first read the topic on the old forums that where changing servers I was happy in a way and in other way I was kinda sad that where gonna lose all those messages and members, and I will admit I told a lot of people on aim that it will be really hard to get back those 7500 posts that we have already written, but guys what guys where half way there almost.

Now I just wanted to thank you all for the great job you have been doing. Keep it up, and prove me wrong that we can post 5000 posts a week without spamming of course.

Also when or if you reply to this posts make sure it's pretty long because please, because you guys don't want a warning right lol.

merob

Boom!
It's not my place, but I'd like to join in and congradulate everyone as well. the forum's extremely active.
It's wonderful.

Blur

iPimp
I say this deserves a beer and a funnelcake. :D

Thx all you posters for this active start

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Wow. A week already huh? I'm glad to be apart of it. I feel special. 0_o

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya this board is a ton better. I wasn't sure if we were ever going to get it going again. Hopefully we will get 3000+ posts a week.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I would personally like to congratulate myself seeing as I have done everything in this forum and the rest of you have doe NOTHING. I am the greatest Moderator out there and I should also be a Admin because I work harder than VC and Blur. None of you can say that.

Also, if you beleive what I just said was true, your just gullible. I am kidding and I would like to truthfully congratulate both vC and bLUr for a job well done. I am happy to be a part of this forum and I hope I can help you guys anyway that I can.

Good job everyone ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks Sephiroth for the compliments but everyone is to thank for the success of these forums not just me and bLuR. Next time you take all the credit your gonna get it LOL.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya but we thank you cause you guys got this board started. But thanks I will take all the credit next time lol j/k. But thanks VC. ;)

merob

Boom!
Yeah you guys have definately done a good job w/ the forum. this place is active, and quite orderly.