• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Officially Merry Christmas!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hope everyone has a good one. :)

I don't want to scare anyone, but I just saw Santa stalled on the side of the road. Changing a flat or something. Or was that a broken reindeer-shoe...

That reminds me, how many Rudolph's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Nevermind, it's late and I should be getting to bed. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I hate Christmas.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Merry Christmas To All!

Happy Ho-Ho if youwant to be politically correct!!

Anyhow, Hows everyones going so far... Got the morning thing done, now I get to relax for the next hour, before I have to drive to Surprise... 60 miles each way :(

Been a good day so far... no games this year yet... but Ive gotten tons of Star Wars... I have no idea where the hell Im gonna put it all

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I got a pair of pants that I don't think will fit, two hoodies that don't fit and are getting returned, and a check for $50.

Oh, and some slim jims and a can of Pringles.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Andrew - hopefully now you are catching up on some sleep :)

My son woke up at 5am and had to go to the bathroom and there was no way he was going back to sleep after seeing what was under the tree. He was immediately bouncing off the walls. We opened presents, and there was a surprise PS2 under the tree. :D

We all took a nap, called our families, then visited a few friends and now I'm cooking dinner.

Overall, a nice quiet Christmas for our family. The only thing that would make it perfect would be able to see my parents, but that is what happens when you live so far away :( Thank goodness for digital cameras and the internet to help you feel a little bit closer.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
I hate Christmas.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

:lol:

Split personality disorder... anyone.... anyone....? ;)

I woke up, saw it was light raining out, went down to the park to play some roller hockey. Target shooting some shoe boxes in the net. Nice.

madgamer said:
My son woke up at 5am and had to go to the bathroom and there was no way he was going back to sleep after seeing what was under the tree. He was immediately bouncing off the walls.
Should put a blindfold on him between the room and the bathroom.... so he doesn't see how he got there or what's waiting for him elsewhere. Same for the way back. ;)

Wrecked

Registered Member
merry xmas jerks.

i worked 8 hours yesterday, didn't get much sleep today, and i got to work tomorrow for another 8 [ and tues-fri ].

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
sorry to hear about your Wrecked Christmas ummm.... er..... Wrecked...... :-/

My only gift this year:

*drum roll please*

Ice Hockey skates.

Good ones this time. Not the cheap kind that you find on the shelves of those ice skating rental places. Gotta exchange them for the right size though, but still.

Teorropy

Merry late Christmas, My famlies Christmas was pretty good. I will talk to you all later, need to run an errand for my wife.