• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official Vince Carter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that Vince did what he had to do to get out of a bad situation, and yes he took games off and didn't play really hard, but I don't think that he told other teamates what plays that they where going to run. Also I don't think he faked any injuries, because he loves the game. Some people may say that he never got really injured with the Nets, I say to them so what. He's just been lucky. He's not the only player to not play hard in a game because he wanted to be traded.

Also I think the reason why he didn't go to the Knicks is because that's where he wanted to go, and Babcock didn't want to make him happy and send him where he wanted.

Also I think Babcock screwed more the Raptor fans then Vince Carter did.

Does that answer your question?

Also if you have anything else to ask go ahead, I'll try my best to answer.

A

AirJersey

Vince Carter said:
He didn't want to play for the Toronto Raptors anymore cause he wasn't getting what he wanted. He wanted Dr J Erving to be named the new General Manager and that didn't happen he also wanted the Raptors to pick Andre Iguadala in the draft and that didn't happen so he got fed up and ask to be traded. He really wanted to get traded to the Knicks but he was sent too New Jersey Nets in the worst trade in sports history. But I am sure he doesn't mind that at all.
Oh man, he got so lucky!!!!!!!
Imagine, if he got traded to the Knicks, we wouldn"t talk about his special play at the postseason this year....I"m so happy he playing for the Nets!!!
Next year we should pick J.R. smith to backup VC, good post-up player, and we are the BEASTS of the east!!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He would be a good back up, and he has lots of potential because he's only 20 years old. Also he has mad hops. Also I agree with you if he went to the Knicks even how good he is that would be a bad situation for him, and I am very glad he went to the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.