Official Vince Carter Thread

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is the official Vince Carter thread, if you need to know anything about him just ask me, and if anyone writes anything stupid your post will get deleted and you'll have a level 2 warning I dont care who you're. Also ask questions about is basketball thread.

Also Vegito yes I have seen is commercials their really good. i was wondering if you seen the dunk competetion that he was in, All Star weekend 2000 in Oakland, it was just simply amazing.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Nah I didn't see that one. But I might be able to find it online.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah if you have any programs that you download music and you can download video clips write NBA 2000 Slam Dunk Competetion it's worth seeing.

Also if you have any question about him dont be afraid to ask.

4. Vegito728

Lol I ain't. Where was he born and what is his age? I have mainly general questions I don't know much about him.:(

5. Babe_Ruth

He was born January 26, 1977 which makes him 29 years old he was born in Florida, he went to Mainland High School Florida and went To North Carolina for is college years.

6. Vegito728

Dang how long has he been playing??

7. Babe_Ruth

He got drafter in 1998 to the Golden State Warriors then later that day he got trade to the Toronto Raptors for is College teamate at UNC and player of the year in NCAA Antawn Jamison. Antawn was chosen fourth overall.

Vince one the rookie of the year that year, he beat out Paul Pierce who was drafted by the Boston Celtics 10th overall he went to Kansas University.

The year he won the Rookie of the Year the season was shorten because of the lock out.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

why was he traded or sent to the Nets?

9. Babe_Ruth

He didn't want to play for the Toronto Raptors anymore cause he wasn't getting what he wanted. He wanted Dr J Erving to be named the new General Manager and that didn't happen he also wanted the Raptors to pick Andre Iguadala in the draft and that didn't happen so he got fed up and ask to be traded. He really wanted to get traded to the Knicks but he was sent too New Jersey Nets in the worst trade in sports history. But I am sure he doesn't mind that at all.

10. Godfather

Godfather Guest

In your unbias opinion, did Mr. Vince Carter tank the Toronto Raptors in his final stages with them?

And why didn't he got traded to the Knicks like he wanted to? I know there was something about a physical exam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.