Official Undertaker Thread

padd

Registered Member
:sick:whenever he has a chance at the title he's always getting fucked. We should be in the reign of the Deadman right now but he's getting fucked again. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakey-D

Registered Member
Yep.

I've been thinking for a while now he should hang up the boots.

They really should make him go out in style though.

padd

Registered Member
Retire?

Are you on drugs?
why dont you put your head where your mouth is.

the title of the topic was sarcasm due to the fact that hes always getting fucked over.

oh and before you say another smart assed comment as you do in almost all of your posts, think.
The Undertaker is what.. 44 years old? so don't expect him to be here for much longer, i know it's sad but, tell yourself "not everyone is like the Nature Boy"

Last edited:

Jakey-D

Registered Member
I was being serious.

I think he should go. There's nothing worse than an old man still wrestling. Taker should go out in a blaze of glory rather than dragging it on forever, i.e. Flair

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No The Undertaker shouldn't retire, he still has a lot left in the tank and he can still put on a hell of a show. I think he still has at least five years left in the tank, he's in incredible shape and he can still perform at a high level.

padd

Registered Member
yo MJ can you change this topic title to "Official Deadman Topic".

Well i think Taker is the #1 Wrestler in the WWE today. I like his modern gimmick better than his old one from the early 90's, as well as late 90's.

he can put on a show
he is agile
talented
athlete
doesnt even need the mic and is still a great wrestler

but he's done just about every gimmick you can think of
face, heel, ministry, american badass.. by the time he's 50 there's going to be no gas left to run on. then again, I agree with you MJ. 5 more years is enough time to appreciate the Deadman before the likes of a Cena alike.. or Cena himself, start taking over the WWE in 1 way or another.

Jakey-D

Registered Member
No The Undertaker shouldn't retire, he still has a lot left in the tank and he can still put on a hell of a show. I think he still has at least five years left in the tank, he's in incredible shape and he can still perform at a high level.
Yes, but shouldn't he go out in his prime before he starts rapidly heading downhill and the Undertaker we all end up remembering is the old, tired hollow shell of the Phenom?

He may be able to put on a show just now but much sooner than later he won't look quite so impressive when he steps between those ropes and we'll remember his final chapter as...embarassing.

padd

Registered Member
I dont think it'll look good if the undertaker looses in a "win or retire" match.. THEYVE KILLED THE DEADMAN..

well, the only wrestler i wouldnt mind seeing fight until he's 80:)cute:) is Finlay. you should guess why