• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official St Louis Blues 2014-15 season thread

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Blues had their home opener last night and fell to the Rangers 3-2

Schwartz and new Blue Paul Statsny scored the goals...the last NYR's goal was a lucky bounce for them

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are your thoughts of having Elliott has the Blues number one goaltender? Does he have a tight leach with Allen waiting in the wings?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Bizzy said:
What are your thoughts of having Elliott has the Blues number one goaltender? Does he have a tight leach with Allen waiting in the wings?
I think that his leash is going to be looser than expected because he's played well and has done what is asked of him historically. He would really need to do consistently bad for Allen to get in. At the same time, though, we know Allen can be good too. I just think that Elliott has earned this position.

I think that the Blues should be able to handle Calgary at home pretty easily tonight, but you never know. It just feels necessary to start 1-1 instead of 0-2.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Blues are taking on the Arizona Coyotes tonight. It will be good to have a Saturday night game to watch.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Stastny hit hard and already in the Blues' locker room. The game just freaking started!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Big 3-2 win for the Blues last night - we felt like ourselves again. Definitely improved the shots-on-goal amount, and the win was really needed for morale even though it's early in the season. It's always extra sweet when we beat the Blackhawks.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Always nice beating the hated Craphawks. Reaves' goal was kinda lucky but we'll take it

Good to see Jaskin get involved as well

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Millz said:
Always nice beating the hated Craphawks. Reaves' goal was kinda lucky but we'll take it

You have the dirtiest team this side of the 70's Flyers. Have fun golfing in April

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
goingtopshelf said:
Millz said:

You have the dirtiest team this side of the 70's Flyers. Have fun golfing in April

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I musta missed the part where we have a dirty reputation throughout the league haha

Learn something new everyday!