OFFICIAL RESOLUTION- Multiple member of the month threads

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Kazmarov, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Alright, as you all know, I'm a moderator, and thus I obviously have superior abilities to mediate and come up with creative solutions to difficult logistical problems. So, I'm here to give the official solution, on behalf of my own goddamn opinion, as to how to do this:

1) The winner of Mal's thread shall be designated the winner of the "Malificus Membership Title (MMT)"

2) The Winner of Corona's thread shall be designated the winner of "Fusion's Membership Award (FMA) as sponsored by Corona"

3) If these happen to be the same person, they shall be designated the "People's Champion of the Internet (PCI)"

Feel free to start making sigs, guys...and Kyo.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

O:

Does this mean you expect me to remake this Totally Sweet Member of the Month Award I already made for Kyo?

[​IMG]

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

When does my poll get closed? Now sounds good.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Whoever wins is so gonna sport an anime sig or a random one of my choice if I make'em, which I am^^. But still, we can't have two thread again unless it's really needed, you guys having feuds is just too funny and slightly dangerous : D

Either way Mal if you redo it I'm still keeping the one ya gave me and use it another time.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm not remeking it, but Kazzy made this thread after I made my sig so I was wondering if expected me to remake it.

But I don't think "Malificus Membership Title (MMT)" sounds as good as "Totally Sweet Member of the Month Award" And the former sounds to uptight anyway |:

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

First of all, I didn't read the entirity of the threads. Mostly because I have practically zero free time. I was just throwing an idea out there because boxing does the same thing with multiple organizations, and it's always interesting to see the truely best people win multiple awards and gain the upmost respect, otherwise it's several winners of equal regard trying hard (for the next month) to gain the unified title to keep the belt (sig). I want a community of respect and friendly competition, not one that is permissive and cold to one another, so I think a more open process is of superior merit.

Secondly,

I think Flaming and Complaining shows that a little bit of tension can spark a wildfire of activity and excitment.