• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official Pistons vs Cavaliers thread

T

ThaGeNeCySt

never in a millions years would i ever think the Cav's could take a 3-2 lead on the Pistons... game 6 & 7 should be some real tight close games... can't wait for tommorow.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I think it's going to go to 7 games. I think Detroit will come out firing in game 6.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm REALLY hoping the Cavs will focus and win this game. It'll be one heck of an upset. Then, the finals will be more interesting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes they'll be more interesting because last year it was Pistons against the Heat and I don't want that to happen again, but if the Heat play the Cavs then it would be Bron vursus Wade which should be awesome to watch.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Detroit better start picking it up, I cant stand Lebron James anymore, and I've been to like 3 or 4 Cavs games and seen him play.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He does get a lot of the attention, but he's the future of this league and no one can deny that. The show he's putting on right now is simply incredible. If he can bring is team to victory against the Pistons one more time and win the series it's going to be an amazing accomplishment.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am not doubting that he is not a good player, like I said I've seen him play on several occasions, every one just makes a huge hype of him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True true, but he's playing is heart out and carrying is team on is shoulders against the Detroit Pistons. That means he's proving that it's not hype but it's reality. But first let's not count the Pistons out right now. If LeBron James can have the game of is life I have a gut feeling they'll win the series and advance to the conference finals where they'll meet Miami Heat.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He is proving that he actually has skill, if it wasnt for him then I dont figure the Cavs would have much of a chance anyway.