• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official New Jersey Nets vs Miami Heat thread

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't think it's that big of a deal going to Miami. They won there only 1 there. It seems like they don't play very good at home and play good away.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, but this is a closing game for the Heat, where I am sure their going to excel, especially players like Shaq and D Wade, I am really worried, but the Nets if they play as a team, and everyone contributes then we should win. If not then their out.

V

vietboi955

new jersey is underachieving, they came out and embarrased the heats in game 1, since then its been downhill since game 2's blowout.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They definitly been underachieving and it's pissing me off. It's not that the big 3 is not playing great it's just the rest is not contibuting to the team, and that hurts them very much.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think part of the problem is players like Vince Carter who can play very well and score many points are sometimes unrelieable since they may not be having a good game all the time. If he scores 40 points and everyone else barely scores any, it doesn't help at all. Nets as a team need to rise up, not just key players.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with that but their bench is horrible, since Cliff Robinson left they don't really have an good option, so it is the key players that have to step it up, and win the game for the team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's finally happen the New Jersey Nets are officialy eliminated from the playoffs by losing a tight game 105-106, they had a chance to win but Wade interecepted a pass intended to Carter when time was expiring. Overall the game was always close, but there was a lot of no calls. I am very angry at the outcome. Also if you watched the game the only people who did the damage for the Nets where the Big Three and Lamond Murray everyone else was a none factor even Kistic, where they really needed him to step up. But he never did.