• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

****Official Lakers @ Phoenix game 7 post****

K

kobefan8

what ya guys think whos goin fishin the lakers or the suns

hopefully the lakers can bounce back and maybe win this to advance

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that the Suns are on a high right now and they'll take it. Kobe scored 50 points during game six and they still lost, they needed to take advantage on Raja Bell suspension and they didn't. It's gonna be a close game but The Suns are taking it. Look for a monster game by Shawn Marion(just a gut feeling).

E

Escobar

It's not looking good for the Lakers at this point. They had the chance to close it out twice, and ruined it. They definitely cannot let the Suns score so many points. If the Lakers even hope to win this game they have to make Pheonix play a half-court game. If they let Pheonix score over 100 points again and play at their fast pace they'll never win. They had a perfect chance last night at home, now it's gonna be very tough for them to pull it out at Pheonix.

F

fatboy

i agree the ball is definitly in the suns court, no pun intended. the lakers had there chance and probably blew it. this game will be heated. the drama between kobe and bell. the talk off the court between the two. who knows this might be what kobe wanted, a chance to get back at bells comments by taking him to school one more time, and doin him proper.

G

Godfather

I never had any doubt the Suns was going to win the series. We'll se if I'm wrong tomorrow.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This should make for an interesting game, like you said Raja and Kobe are going at it off the court, and maybe all those comments will motivate Kobe, but it can't be on all Kobe players like Smush Parker, Kwame Brown Lamar Odom, and other haveto step up, but like I said I still think the game is going to the Suns.

A

air_bryant08

Lakers vs. Suns game 7

This is a HUGE game for these 2 teams....i think the lakers are gonna win.i think the key to win this game for the lakers is TEMPO...u dont wanna play suns basketball....kobe has to slow down the game...cuz if u play suns ball..ur gonna get smoked...let me hear wat u guys think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Lakers wanna win they Phil Jackson gotta find a way to stop the run and gun by the Suns, which is very hard to do. The keys of the game for a Laker victory is to contain Nash, you contain Nash then you can contain the tempo.

M

McLaren

i pick the Lakers to win today's game. no underdog team made it to the 2nd round, the lakers are gonna change that

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I'm sorry but they lost today in a blowout 121-90.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow NBA 1
StroShow NBA 6
StroShow NBA 12
Joshua Howe NBA 4
Joshua Howe NBA 7