• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official Happy Easter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This is the thread to say Happy Easter in....woot, so Happy Easter to all those who actually celebrate it lol.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Does this mean that Lent is over? no wonder my friends love Easter so much

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yes, Lent would be over now, so if you are in a denomination that requires you to give up something now you can celebrate because you can do whatever you gave up again.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Normally I don't really care, since whatever I try to give up for Lent usually falls through. However this time I stuck with it, and boy was it hard as hell. If you've seen the movie "40 Days and 40 Nights"...yeah, I did that...and it sucked...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I actually doubt you did that, that would be impossible for anyone, especially a guy, though I'd rather not talk about mastrubation in an Easter thread.

Blur

iPimp
Happy Easter. I just got back from church..havent been in a while...got to start goin again

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I did not go to Church, not many Churches around here for my denonmination.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Non-Denominational, so I dont belong to anyway, mwahah.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy easter everyone I didnt go to church either, but I do celebrate church but just by going to a restaurant with my parent and grandparents, nothing that special, but I did get some chocolate which I am very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.