Official GF Fantasy Football 2009 Signup Thread

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Konshentz, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Anyone going to create a league on ESPN or yahoo or whatever site you like best? Who would be down to join if they did? Is this something you guys do every year like March Madness?

~~~~~~

[red]GF/FF 2009 Roster[/red]

1. icegoat63 (✓)..............Stampeding Goats
    2. Konshentz (✓)..............The Foop Bag
    3. Babe Ruth (✓)
    4. SuiGeneris (✓)..............CasselHas You
    5. BigBob (✓)...................Team All Day
    6. KDMillz (✓)...................Millz Maulers
    7. Vincent Valentine (✓).....I'm Whore-able
    8. DaStevez (✓)...............Kalamazoo Kittens
    9. Jaszi (-)
    10. Smelnick (-)
    11. PhillyLikwid (✓)..............PhillyVampirz

(✓) = Confirmed
    (-) = Unconfirmed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I am not familiar with Yahoo FF but I could give it a go. People should post in here if they're interested.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Agreed. I'll change the title to something more inviting for Fantasy Footballers ;)

lol well we did Yahoo last season, and I did it the season before that. So I've been doing the yahoo one for about 4-5 seasons now (need I note not very successfully :hah:).

If we can get a few more people on the list early... then we can poll 'em to see what they want. Be it yahoo or espn or whatever just as long as its free.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am in again this year, and I'm sure we can get a lot of other football fans like Sui, Millz, probably Big Bob. I think we can have a large group again this season, which makes it that more entertaining.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

That title will do a better job of gathering folks. Ha.
    ------
    You guys did it head-to-head, with wins and loses, right? Or did you do it by points? And who has the most points at the end of the year?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We did head to head, the person that gets the most points between their opponent gets the win. I think its much funner and better that way then the person that gets most points after the season finishes first place.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Okay, good, that's the way I like to play as well.

9. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Dibs. I'm in. On one condition.

Icegoat actually does the coverage for the entire season insteaeed of stopping.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I just read through some of them, looks like a lot of work, but would defintely add to the season. Hopefully he will do it again this year.