• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official Gaming Draft thread?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Pondering the idea of such a thing? Taken from Impact's pretty brilliant idea of the Rock Draft... Maybe the same could work for gaming nuts. In which people sign up and enter their favourites of the video gaming world... And the end poll will choose a winner...

Perhaps the draft will need to be more condense, as in only for a certain platform or something??? Is anyone bothered about this? If so, maybe it could be started up... What do you reckon... It could just be another of my shit ideas. --

People possibly interested in some sort of draft thing:
Me
KSpiceFantastic
Echoes
Konshentz
Impact
DaStevez
BigBob

This is the result of the Randomiser thing:

List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Konshentz
KSpiceFantastic
DaStevez
Echoes
BigBob
HalfEatenSurprise
Impact

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
We actually had a video game draft last year. I don't know if I'd be interested in doing the same exact thing again, but a variation could be fun. Video game characters? I don't know.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
We actually had a video game draft last year. I don't know if I'd be interested in doing the same exact thing again, but a variation could be fun. Video game characters? I don't know.
I'm probably the worst person in the world to organise anything like this. I like the idea of that, I'm sure the vast world of gaming characters could make it challenging, interesting etc...
If others show interest then maybe the ball could be started rolling? If not then I guess it don't matter, was just wondering... :) Will see.

Impact

V.I.P.
I like the idea, but I don't think I know enough games/characters to participate.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I love this idea, and we could maybe narrow down the list to 5 games or characters.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I like the idea, but I don't think I know enough games/characters to participate.
If the amount of choices was knocked down to 5 like KSpice suggests, do you reckon you could participate? Although I suppose it depends on people 'nicking' your choice lol.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, it would depend. Put me down as a possible if you don't get enough other participants.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If the amount of choices was knocked down to 5 like KSpice suggests, do you reckon you could participate? Although I suppose it depends on people 'nicking' your choice lol.
5 should make sense. You HAVE to know at least 5. I can easily name 105, but that is a different story.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm in for this draft thread, I've rarely been in any of them.
I think it should include all console and PC video games from Pong until now. We could easily have ten rounds.