Official Central Fusion button/banner ad Competition. 100,000 Credit Prize!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Malificus, May 8, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

That's right. Here is where you get the chabce to represent this site to everyone. If you win, your Button/banner will be officially representing Central-Fusion

The rules.

-Make it look good

-You decide the size. Keep it reasonable and use your own good judgement

-Give the code required to use it on other sites.
    Ex: [*url=http://www.central-fusion.net/forum/index.php][*img]your image url[/img][/url]
    -It must say CF and/or Central-Fusion.

-You may make a set (One small image/button and one large image/banner) and enter it as one entry as long as they match.

The Winner will get 100,000 credits from me.

New Rule:

PM me with your entries. Do not post them on this thread

The Dead line is 10:30 (central), May 26th.

Watch for updates in the rules in case something comes up

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Re: Official Central Fusion button Competition.

Alright hopefully a lot of people will enter this contest, it will show us admins that you appreciate the forums, cant wait to see the entries.

3. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

what kind of button is this going to be..like just an entrance abstract or an actual button? and where does this button go?

im confused.. :D

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Yeaahhh... what is this... like an advertisement banner, or an actual button (a button and a linked picture are different), or what...?

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Re: Official Central Fusion button/ad Competition.

I actually suggest doing both a button and a banner, but I see what you mean.

6. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

Re: Official Central Fusion button/banner ad Competition. 10,000 Credit Prize!

whens the last day to submit?

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have none at the moment. I'll set it up once entries come in. Also, here's a new rule. to keep the entries fresh in peoples minds.

PM me with your entries. Do not post them on this thread

8. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

damn, this totally gives me a reason to get photoshop..damn the luck :p

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Alright!! The first entry has been recieved and the deadline is set!!! You must have your button and/or banner in within two weeks.

The Dead line is 10:30 (central), May 26th.

If you know you will be late by less than five days, tell me before the deadline, and I will work it out with you.

Edit: Just a reminder. Everyone has only 5 days left to enter their submissions

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Woah, good call on the reminder... I'd completely forgotten abou this.