• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Official: Battle of the Texas Triangle: Maves Vs Spurs

G

Godfather

Well, the game is about to start...............

P

profound dreamer

Godfather said:
Well, the game is about to start...............
Well I can't see it on TV, but I think it is going to be the best playoff series this year...

G

Godfather

Bruce Bowen was the hero. He prevented Dirk from kicking the ball, and when he does get it, he force him to pass or throw up a bad shot. And denied penetration from Dirk. At the last second play, Bowne force dirk to pass out of the game winning shot to Stockhouse, who made a stupid decision by stepping back on a three with Manu right there when he can get a better shot at a two pointer.

But Duncan carry the Spurs offensively scoreing 31 points.

P

profound dreamer

Bowen again proved he is the best d-player on guard positions...

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It was pretty stupid for Stackhouse to do that. he should've taken the 2 pointer and worry about winning in overtime

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, but Stackhouse was having a good game, and I believe the play was set up for Dirk but he wasn't able to take the shot, so he made up is mind to pass the ball to the hottest player, and that was Stackhouse, and he missed the shot, it was a good game though.

G

Godfather

There's not much to say here, except that the Maves completely dominated. The mavs denied everyone on the Spurs team other than Duncan. Howard was big for the Mavs.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yes. and the fact that everytime San Antonio made a shot, Dallas did too. it's the perfect way to kill a comeback

hopefully, game 3 will have the same results as game 2

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
WHEW! I can't believe Mavs blew such a strong lead. That goes to show you that Spurs won't go down with a fight.

Hopefully, this kinda of game will be better resolved in the future.

T

T-Bag

Imagine,the Mavs could be up 3-0 if Crackhouse would've not tried to play the hero.After this game the Mavs are looking like champions to me.Nowitzki had a great game,he shot only 9 times but got to the line 24 times!