Off work and/or school for the Holidays?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
How many days do you have off work or school for the holidays? I know several people have mentioned it but I don't remember what people said.

Also, if you have any special plans feel free to share/brag.

snowflake

Registered Member
I'm only off while Monday, been a manager i have to go in. I'm actually going in in the morning too, to pick up a laptop, need to do a little work. All work and no play :(

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I have school off until January 5th I think, so I still have some serious time to relax and do what I want.

I go back to wrestling on January 2nd right after new years though so that will be fun.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I only have today off, and January 1st off. My boss took off for the entire two weeks and one of us has to be there, so I got stuck.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am only off for Christmas and New Years day. I spent my Christmas at my brother's place and then went to my uncle's place for dinner. On New Years eve, I will be going to my brother's place to ring in the new years.

I worked Christmas Eve and I work tonight, too. In fact, I go in less than an hour or so. Ugh... >.<;

I get the weekend off, though.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually was off on my FT job and only worked Tues this past week and only work 2 days next week and had 3 days of work the week prior because I'm over on hours and needed to use them or I loose them. However, my PT job I worked xmas eve and xmas for 4 hours but am off today. I also worked monday for 4 hrs and will work next monday for 4 hours even though I'm off on my FT job too. It sucks having to work 2 jobs.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I finished work on the 19th and dont go back till the 8th of January,its nice to get the time off over Christmas,my boss takes his holidays every year over the Christmas and new year period so i get this time off plus my normal two weeks in the summer as well.