Off to the vet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am taking my dog to the vet tomorrow. He is not eating that much and I'm afraid there may be something lodged in his stomach. He chews on alot of things and it's impossible to keep an eye on him. Once I turn my back, he is chewing on something. One day he was chewing on a cd after chewing on the cd case. My uncle has his brother and he is pretty meaty compare to my dog. My dog is 6 months old and I try to buy him toys to keep him occupied.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hmm, is this the dachshund you have posted pics of in the past? Hope everything turns out alright. How old is he now?

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The dachshund is alive and well. He will be 9 this year. The other one I got is a boxer. He looks boney right now but I am going to ask the vet to xray him to make sure there is nothing in his system and will ask about getting his food changed cause that might be another factor too.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I keep having flea problems with my bulldog. She can't seem to get rid of the bastards.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

That's sad to hear dragon, well hopefully it all turns out for the best.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

dont even talk to be about vets right now...

good luck man!

7. One-and-Only

One-and-Only Registered Member

ohhh i love boxers, favourite breed of my favourite animal. hope it all turns out ok. poor thing.