Off to the Star Wars line!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, May 18, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well everybody, I am off for the Star Wars line for the midnight showing!

Wish me luck. :D

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Good luck and have fun (although I still don't get it :)) Just saw where some people in Hollywood have been in line since April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! (at the Chinese theater where they just found it it won't even be shown)!

3. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I am so freakin jealous! Any ads on the Forehead ... man that woulda been a great publicity stunt :D

Look for the name Joshua Wassung in the credits :D He's my dear friend... Played the piano at my wedding :D

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

We got tickets for tomorrows matinee showing. I'm such a bad mom, we're pulling the girls out of school early for it! Hope Andrew makes it in tonight!

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The movie was AWESOME! That's all I have to say about that. Everything I had hoped for and more. :)

A perfect end to a perfect trilogy. (Ep 1-3)

I will post more after a few others have seen it. Don't want to ruin it for anyone!

6. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

Happy Star Wars Day !!!!!

I took off work today to see the movie and my son skipped school as well. My daughter isnt into Star Wars like we are so she is going for half a day. The only reason she is going to see the movie is cause she thinks Anikin is Hot! Well....ok I must agree with her. He is a Hottie. Star Wars is a national holiday at our house. We have watched the movies all week. I snuck out of work last week and went and bought our tickets before they sold out. Gonna get there a few hours early for the party. I thought about dressing up like Leia or somebody, but my husband said that might be going a bit too far for this small town LOL

Check this out: http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html
    Grocery Store Wars......May the Farm be With You!

Ya'll have a great Star Wars Day and May the Force be with You :cool:

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Did I not tell you the movie was going to be great. Now I just need to go see ito n my next day off... I read the book in 6 hours so I already know whats going to happen.

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

(rolling eyes) Ok sorry! LOL Guess I am just not a big fan, I can't even remember seeing one of them all the way through.......ahhh, guess I am going to have to go RENT all the old ones, watch them and then go see the new one!! See what you guys do to me!!! LOL

9. Spunkie1283

Spunkie1283 Registered Member

I have sold Star Wars toys on Ebay that ended on May 13th (6 days ago). I have not had any replies from these Star Wars "geeks". I am thinking they are standing in lines to see the movie some where and that is the reason they are not contacting me??? I hope I hear from them by this weekend.

10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

FINALLY!! I got to see Star Wars yesterday..... Anakin looked so damn good with the yellow eyes! woooohooo! I think it was my fave of all the movies! But that's all I will say..hehehee..don't wanna give anything away...cuz it's not all what you're thinking...