• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Off The Pulse

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well I knew it was too good to be true.
I was on the Ebay Pulse under the Everything Else category for only 1 day.
Looks like I've been kicked off by a BLANK PIECE OF PAPER and a POTATO CHIP!! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
That stinks! Come on everyone! Put this auction on your watch list!!!

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You seem to be holding your own now girly... good luck with it. I hope you get to all categories soon :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
well i have put you on my list we need to get you all the way to the top best of luck

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Only had 2 new watchers today, but hopefully it will pic up. Thanks for all your help!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Dragon said:
This auction deserves more attention than a blank piece of paper. I just added your auction to my watch list. Only if I had the funds to bid on the auction.
Thanks Dragon!! Who would think a blank piece of paper would be more exciting??? LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks Dragon!! Who would think a blank piece of paper would be more exciting??? LOL
Well if they think a blank piece of paper is that important i got about 5 cases of blank paper here i could get rich