Off For Awhile

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by andrew_bishop, Aug 19, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yes your finally getting the break of me you've longed for:D

Today will be my last day of regular posting for the next few weeks. For this week from Monday - Thursday im going to be helping my uncle prepare for his wedding and then Friday I have lengthy hospital visits that should take me basically the entire day. That weekend I'll be at a friends house and won't be around to post.

Of course you all know starting August 29th I'll be in St.Johns playing u15 National Ball hockey tournament and on the 23rd , 24th and 25th I have a series of practice games against some league teams from Newfoundland so wish me luck and I'll try to come home with a respecatable place lol.

Well enjoy the time you'll have without me around because it won't last forever. I'll be back.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll miss you buddy, I like reading your replies in the sports section, so I unlike you said I am not happy that your leaving. But do what you have do and wie will b e here when you come back. Enjoy your time off the forums, and I'll see you when you come back.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Quick Kaz nows your chance.

4. andrew_bishop

Well this is my last post for a few days. Nobody leave while im gone please , I need a lot of luck so hope.

Well anyways I'll be back in a few weeks so enjoy life now.

-Andrew

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Just take care of yourself and complete your tasks with flying colors. We'll be wishing you the best of luck and awaiting your return to FC. Take Care!

~Shwa'

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not happy that you'll be gone either. i hope everything goes well for you.

7. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

Since Andrew is gonna be gone, we're gonna have a party right?

8. andrew_bishop

Well how did the party go?

No im not posting 100% again however it'll be soon.

Just to catch you guys up over the last few days I've been playing some exhbition games in St.Johns and they've been going rather well. We beat Alberta 5-1 and the u17 Newfoundland squad twice 7-2 and 3-2. Things have been going good but tomorrow officially starts the tournament so thats when the big things get under way.

Enjoy your last few days , I'll be back soon.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

10. andrew_bishop

Well now your all fucked because im back.

Now for some results , We were basically the underdogs of the tournament despite being at home. We had some amazing games and pulled out HUGE upsets and came home with a silver medal and while were all disappointed we also are very happy because we were ranked 9th heading into the turney.

Final game scores:
    Newfoundland vs Alberta 5-1
    Newfoundland vs Saskatchewan 8-2
    Newfoundland vs Ontario "A" 3-5
    Newfoundland vs PEI 14-0
    Newfoundland vs Quebec 4-3 (semi final)
    Newfoundland vs Manitoba 2-3 OT

Out of those 36 goals I had 20 and assited on 12 of them and I got a first team all star award in the process so it was a dandy tournament.

Best thing is we already got our spot for next year so were in for sure and were actually gonna practice a fair bit as well so watch out competition.

On a not so great note , I screwed up a disc in my back and probably will require surgery on it now.