• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oddities

Dabs

Registered Member
What are some things about you that people would find "odd"??
What's your weirdness?? ~LoL~

For me.....
*I have absolutely no wire hangers in my home, at all, all plastic hangers only~
*All of my socks are organized, by style and color, and I do not fold and tuck them in one another, it stretches the bands, so I gently triple fold them over~
*I buy toilet tissue like it is going out of style. People will often ask me if I know something they don't...like maybe I'm headed to a bomb shelter....because I stock up on toilet tissue. I have this phobia of ever getting low or being completely being out of asswipe!
*I will not drink a warm soda......if my can or bottle of Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or even water, sets out too long and becomes room temp, I toss it~

Anyone care to share their oddities??

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
1. I thought that this thread was about The Oddities. :lol:
2. I wear holey socks. (sometimes)
3. Never wake up in the morning.
4. I drink about 10 cups of water a day.
5. I can drink a 30 pack of beer by myself in 6 hours or less.
6. Lunch is my breaksfast and dinner is my lunch.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
In winter I sleep wearing a scarf, socks and sometimes gloves. [I mean it].
People think I'm crazy (which could be true).

Konshentz

Konshentz
*I buy toilet tissue like it is going out of style. People will often ask me if I know something they don't...like maybe I'm headed to a bomb shelter....because I stock up on toilet tissue. I have this phobia of ever getting low or being completely being out of asswipe!
You can never have enough toilet paper, so you aren't odd, just prepared. Haha.

1. I thought that this website was about The Oddities. :lol:
Ah, that makes me miss old school WWF.

Is it that cold at your place or do you just find it comfortable?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, nothing sounds that odd yet. Hmmm...
1. I never sleep without a light on and i panic if i wake up and the lights not on.
2. I'm always turning on lights even if i dont really need to. And i never turn lights off.
3. If i'm really feeling hyper, i crank my CD player and put on the headphones before i go to bed. I set it for single-song auto repeat and sleep like that. Usually screamo or alt-rock.
4. Sometimes i like eating butter. Nothing with it, just the butter.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
People think I'm crazy (which could be true).
I do that sometimes too, though not often. Did it a couple nights ago actually.

1. I never sleep without a light on and i panic if i wake up and the lights not on.
And this, except I don't freak out. Currently I'm using a lava lamp as a night light.

I prefer fizzy drinks to be flat, so I'll try and shake it up a bit before/whilst opening to get rid of some of the fizz.

I have a huge phobia of something uncommon.

Occasionally I color pegs in with a felt tip pen to pass the time.

Can recite random dorky things such as "I am the very model of a modern major general" and the intros of Babylon 5 seasons 1-5 by heart.

I scrunch my nose at planes passing overhead and I have no idea why, started doing it as a kid and now it's a habit I can't seem to break. :hmm:

That's all I can think of for now!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Is it that cold at your place or do you just find it comfortable?
No, it's not cold at my place ... especially when I turn the heater on.
But still, I find it more comfortable wearing those accessories.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whiteraven Movies & TV 1
Kazmarov General Discussion 16